- 1984 – Specialty in Clinical Pathology, Ruiz Laboratorios Clinic.
- 1981 – Surgeon and Midwife, Autonomous University of Puebla
- Invited Researcher at the Health Economics and Systems Evaluation Directorate, National Institute of Public Health.
- National System of Researchers, Level 1
- Researcher affiliated with CISIDAT.
- He was Head of Department and “E” researcher until 2005 at the Center for Research on Infectious Diseases at the National Institute of Public Health.
- He has served since 1986 in various positions in the Ministry of Health, including the coordination of the Network of HIV Laboratories in Blood Banks in the General Directorate of Epidemiology, Deputy Director of Research and Quality Control of the National Center for Blood Transfusion.
- He participated as a volunteer in the HIV programs of Doctors Without Borders in Zambia and Mozambique, was an advisor to CENSIDA in rapid HIV diagnosis, and implemented the current Comprehensive HIV / STI Diagnosis program in the City’s HIV / AIDS Program from Mexico.
- Evaluation of HIV, STI and CD4 results among voluntary attendees at the HIV/AIDS program of Mexico City. Juárez-Figueroa LA, Uribe-Salas FJ, González-Rodríguez A, Iracheta-Hernández P, Ruiz-González V, Medina-Islas Y. Salud Publica Mex. 2017 Mar-Apr;59(2):147-153.
- Hepatitis B markers in men seeking human immunodeficiency virus antibody testing in Mexico City. Juárez-Figueroa LA, Uribe-Salas FJ, Conde-Glez CJ, Hernández-Avila M, Hernández-Nevárez P, Uribe-Zúñiga P, del Río-Chiriboga C. Sex Transm Dis. 1997 Apr;24(4):211-7.
- Human papillomavirus: a highly prevalent sexually transmitted disease agent among female sex workers from Mexico City. Juárez-Figueroa LA, Wheeler CM, Uribe-Salas FJ, Conde-Glez CJ, Zampilpa-Mejía LG, García-Cisneros S, Hernández-Avila M. Sex Transm Dis. 2001 Mar;28(3):125-30.
- Heterogeneous distribution of hepatitis B serological markers in rural areas of Mexico. Juárez-Figueroa LA, Uribe-Salas FJ, Conde-González CJ. Salud Publica Mex. 2011;53 Suppl 1:S26-31.
- [Serological markers of hepatitis B and C, and HIV in La Calera and Cuambio, Guerrero, México]. Juárez-Figueroa LA, Uribe-Salas FJ, Conde-González CJ, Sánchez-Alemán MÁ. Salud Publica Mex. 2011;53 Suppl 1:S32-6.
- Microbiological indicators of water quality in the Xochimilco canals, Mexico City. Juárez-Figueroa LA, Silva-Sánchez J, Uribe-Salas FJ, Cifuentes-García E. Salud Publica Mex. 2003 Sep-Oct;45(5):389-95.
- Comparison of two diagnostic algorithms for the identification of patients with HCV viremia using a new HCV antigen test. Reyes-Méndez MÁ, Juárez-Figueroa L, Iracheta-Hernández P, Medina-Islas Y, Ruiz-González V. Ann Hepatol. 2014 May-Jun;13(3):337-42.
- The disproportionate burden of HIV and STIs among male sex workers in Mexico City and the rationale for economic incentives to reduce risks. Galárraga O, Sosa-Rubí SG, González A, Badial-Hernández F, Conde-Glez CJ, Juárez-Figueroa L, Bautista-Arredondo S, Kuo C, Operario D, Mayer KH. J Int AIDS Soc. 2014 Nov 14;17:19218.
- [Heterogeneity in the expression of female sexual commerce in Mexico City]. Uribe-Salas F, Hernández-Avila M, Conde-González C, Juárez-Figueroa L. Salud Publica Mex. 2007 Jan-Feb;49(1):20-6.
- [Consistency of HIV/AIDS transmission categories reported by the epidemiological surveillance of Chiapas State, Mexico: a problem of method]. Uribe-Salas F, Conde-González CJ, Magis-Rodríguez C, Juárez-Figueroa L. Gac Med Mex. 2005 Sep-Oct;141(5):401-6