- 2021 – to date, Candidate for a Doctorate of Science in Ecology and Sustainable Development, Health, Equity and Sustainability orientation. The College of the Southern Border.
- 2020 – Master of Science in Natural Resources and Rural Development orientation Health, Equity and Sustainability, graduated with honorable mention. The College of the Southern Border.2010 – Bachelor of Medicine. University of Amsterdam.
- Director of the initiative Acompañamiento en Salud, Cántaro Azul A.C.
- Autonomous abortion and liaison with health systems.
- Safe abortion.
- Sexual and reproductive health.
- Research assistant of the project “Possibilities and challenges of health providers in necessary and safe interruptions according to NOM 046. The case of two regions of Mexico” El Colegio de la Frontera Sur, San Cristóbal de Las Casas, Chiapas.
- Medical coordinator Marie Stopes México, San Cristóbal de Las Casas, Chiapas.
- Operational coordination of various projects in health and sexual and reproductive health in Chiapas.
- Local operational coordination of the leishmaniasis project of Doctors Without Borders, Bangladesh.