- 2008 – Master in Public Policy and Administration, London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE).
- 2004 – Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Center for Economic Research and Teaching (CIDE).
- 2007 – Diploma in Economic Evaluation of Health Interventions, INSP.
- Executive Director, CISIDAT, A.C.
- Leader of the Knowledge Translation and Advocacy Committee, CISIDAT, A.C.
- Consultant in public policy and evaluation.
- Chief of Staff to the Governor of the State of Morelos (2015-2018).
- Undersecretary of Planning, Ministry of Finance, State of Morelos (2013-2015).
- Chief of Advisors to the Governor of Morelos (2012-2013)
- Director of Social Policy, Advisors’ Office to the President of Mexico (2011-2012)
- Researcher, National Institute of Public Health (2008-2011)
Themes of interest:
- Evaluation of social programs.
- Knowledge Translation and strategic dissemination to facilitate its adoption and social impact.
- Leroy JL, Gadsden P, Gertler PJ. Cash and in-kind transfers lead to excess weight gain in a population of women with a high prevalence of overweight in rural Mexico. J. Nutr., 143: 378–383, 2013.
- Leroy JL, Gadsden P, Guijarro M. The impact of daycare programmes on child health, nutrition and development in developing countries: a systematic review. Journal of Development Effectiveness, iFirst, 1-25, 2012.
- Leroy JL, Gadsden P, Rodríguez-Ramírez S, González-de-Cossío T. Cash and In-Kind Transfers in Poor Rural Communities in Mexico Increase Household Fruit, Vegetable, and Micronutrient Consumption but Also Lead to Excess Energy Consumption. J. Nutr., 140(3):612-617, March 2010
- Bautista S, Gadsden P, Harris JE, Bertozzi SM. Optimizing resource allocation for HIV/AIDS prevention programs: an analytical framework. AIDS. 22 Suppl 1: S67-S74, July 2008.