- 2018 – Master in Global Health, University of Washington.
- 2016 – BA in Geography, Macalester College.
- Leader of the Scientific Drafting Committee, CISIDAT, A.C.
- In the last 4 years, Lily has worked on public health projects on both sides of the border, for the National Institute of Public Health (INSP) in Mexico and the Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation (IHME) in Seattle. , Washington. She currently works on the Communication team for the Department of Health in Seattle.
Themes of interest:
- Her work covers topics such as: communication of information to the public, visualizations, mixed methods, and use of social networks.