- 2019 – Master in Public Health, Infectious Disease, INSP.
- 2012 – Biology, Universidad Autónoma del Estado de Morelos y Universidad de Guadalajara.
- Assistant researcher in the Health Economics division of the Health Systems Research Center of the National Institute of Public Health.
- Since 2008 I have worked in the area of public health, first as researchers assistant at the Health Systems Research Center (CISS) and the Evaluation and Surveys Research Center (CIEE) at the INSP.
- From 2012 to 2018 I worked as head of CISIDAT’s outreach area.
- From October 2016 to February 2018, I worked in CENSIDA in the coordination of projects to strengthen the detection of HIV and TB in México.