- 2015 – Ph.D. and in Economics, University of Ghent (Belgium)
- 2010 – Master in Economics, University of Leuven (Belgium)
- 2002 – Bachelor in Actuary, University of the Americas-Puebla
Current positions or appointments:
- Researcher in Medical Sciences B.
- National System of Researchers, Candidate.
- Leader of the CISIDAT Quantitative Methods Committee.
Outstanding experience or track record:
- Research Associate at the International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) in Cairo, Egypt (2016 – 2019)
- Researcher at the National Institute of Public Health (2003 – 2009), participating in projects focused on improving the health of Mexican migrants in the United States and in different impact evaluations of social programs, such as the Progresa – Oportunidades program.
Themes of interest:
- Among his main research interests are policies and interventions to improve the health and nutrition of vulnerable populations and their potential to improve equal opportunities.