- 1998 – Specialty in Infectology, INNSZ.
- 1996 – Specialty in Internal Medicine, INNSZ.
- 1993 – Surgeon, National Autonomous University of Mexico.
- Infectious disease doctor at Hospital Ángeles Pedregal.
- President of the CISIDAT Secretariat.
- Physician attached to the Infectology Service of the Department of Internal Medicine of the Hospital de Especialidades del Centro Médico Nacional Siglo XXI (IMSS), 1998-2019.
- Member of the American College of Physicians, of the Association of Internal Medicine of Mexico, of the Association
- Mexicana de Infectología y Microbiología Clínica and the Mexican Medical Association of HIV / AIDS.
- Researcher affiliated with CISIDAT.
- HIV, antiretroviral therapy, and adverse effects of antiretroviral therapy.
- Status of the human immunodeficiency virus epidemic in the Mexican Institute of Social Security 2015-2017.