- 2003 – Doctorate of Science in Epidemiology, INSP.
- 1994 – Master in Statistics, IIMAS, UNAM.
- 1992 – Specialization in Applied Statistics, IIMAS, UNAM.
- 1989 – Bachelor in Mathematics, UNAM.
- Researcher in Medical Sciences F, CINYS, National Institute of Public Health.
- National System of Researchers, Level III.
- Member of the Board of Directors of the International Society for Children’s Health and the Environment.
- Researcher affiliated with CISIDAT.
- Long-term effects of joint exposure to environmental toxins, social stressors and nutritional conditions during pregnancy and infancy.
- Generation of evidence for the design and implementation of a policy to prevent and control lead exposure in Mexico in vulnerable populations.
- Evaluation of social programs and design and implementation of health surveys.
- Researcher responsible in Mexico for the ELEMENT (Early Live Exposure in Mexico to Environmental Toxicants) cohort study (2002-present).
- Researcher in charge of the E3Gen study: Multigenerational Effects of Exposures to Environmental Toxicants in the Life Course and Neurocognitive Outcomes in ELEMENT Birth Cohorts (2019-2023).
- Researcher responsible in Mexico for the cohort study PROGRESS (The Programming Research in Obesity, Growth, Environment and Social Stressors) (2007-current).