- Infectology Specialty, INNSZ.
- Specialty in Internal Medicine, INNSZ.
- Surgeon, National Autonomous University of Mexico.
- Physician Attached to the Department of Infectious Diseases of the National Cancer Institute.
- National System of Researchers Level III.
- Professor of the Specialty in Infectology, National Autonomous University of Mexico.
- Researcher affiliated with CISIDAT.
- Infectious diseases, especially HIV.
- Oncogenic human papillomavirus and HIV co-infection in Mexican women.
- Kaposi’s sarcoma, Prevention of Immune Recovery Syndrome in KS patients initiating cART.
- She has participated since 1990 as a CENSIDA advisor on issues related to clinical patient management.
- She has been involved in legislative work to establish preventive policies to control hospital infections and against the Infectious Biological Waste law.