- 2015 – Master of Public Administration, CIDHEM/University of Western Brittany.
- 2002 – Bachelor’s Degree in Administration, La Salle University.
- Administrative Director, CISIDAT, A.C.
- Leader of the Project Management Committee, CISIDAT, A.C.
- More than 12 years of experience in the federal public administration coordinating and managing national and international research projects at the National Institute of Public Health. Gabriela has participated in the management and administration of projects that have been carried out in Mexico, Guatemala, Brazil, and several countries in Africa.
Themes of interest:
- Health research projects management.